Me!

Wicked.Wanderer.Whiskey.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012


Silent Slain


Some say, love never dies. I say, It does.
If you can fall in love, you can fall out too.
And when you stop, it is not hate.
Is Love Sane or is it Silent Slain?

Was that a stranger or was that you again 

I stared into your eyes, through our pain.
Then you took a jab into my heart with your feign.
My knees felt weak and my heart felt a bane.
The love had died, the love could not stand sane.
Yes,My Love. Our love was a silent slain.

Love does die, but it never  will vanish.

You can stop loving, but you can never banish.
The love that was, will always be.
Our lips,Our eyes and our heart is bare.
Love is hidden, in every moment of that stare.
But Strangers like us, just dissolve in the air.

Is Love Sane or is it Silent Slain?

No comments: