Me!

Wicked.Wanderer.Whiskey.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Things Would Never be the same!

Things Would Never be the same !
As Roxette duo sings: Things would never be the same , I try to write my first post!I have a feeling in my mind (mind you! its not in my heart) that things would never be the same.Things are bound to change and people are better if they change! If things and people dont change i get bored with them! If things and people are predictable enough...I would better stay away! I dont know why....i really feel it is wacky on my part to expect changes so frequently...But may be this is the way it is ought to be!I can be in love with some one's smile and the very other moment i would hate that person for his freaky laugh! I can hate someone for just anything and at the same time admire him for everything!Well anyways! changes are part of the game...so here I justify myself with this cliche 'Changes are a part of the Game' !With the above Lines u must have already thought of me to be mad!But I am a normal 23 year old 'Child' With an idiotic blogger inside my head!I already am bored with this post and am gonna write my second one!So Dont call be an impatient writer...coz i know i am one!Keep cursing me for this half written,half expressed, post!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i guess we all think in the same way...
but u wrote it...
:)